If you own a business, your image is important, and nothing can ruin your reputation faster than having a potential client or customer see a rundown, dirty building. You only have one chance to make a first impression, so regular office building washing should be on your to-do list. Looks are important, but there are other reasons why office building washing needs to be done.
- Stains from Sprinklers. Sprinkler systems often spray farther than they should and can leave unsightly stains on the outside of the building.
- Mold and Mildew. Mold and mildew can grow quickly in the presence of moisture and especially during the hot, humid months of the year. Not only does mold and mildew cause your building to look dirty, but it can also cause damage to brick and siding if it is left for a long period of time.
- Pollen, Algae and Dirt. Pollen, algae and dirt can accumulate over time and make your building look older than it is. These contaminants are also allergens that can cause employees or customers to become ill and they need to be eliminated.
- Renovations. If your office building needs repairs or new paint, the first step is to make sure the surface is clean.
- Graffiti. If your office is in an urban area, graffiti may be a problem and it is often difficult to remove. Office building washing can take care of it quickly and easily.
If your business is important to you and you want to do your best to impress potential customers, office building washing needs to be a priority. For more information, please give us a call at Sentry Soft Wash today!